Stop sea turtle farming
- At the Cayman Turtle Farm, 9,500 endangered green sea turtles are farmed for meat
- Packed in filthy tanks, turtles get so stressed they bite and maim each other
- It’s the last facility of its kind anywhere, and tourists are encouraged to handle turtles.
- These amazing creatures deserve a better, natural life
- The Cayman Turtle Farm must stop farming turtles for meat
- The farm should – and can – become a turtle rehabilitation and release facility.
What we’re doing
- We’re urging Cayman Turtle Farm to stop meat production and start turtle rehabilitation and release
- We’re asking supporters around the world to join our campaign.
Support our campaign to stop sea turtle farming
It’s time to stop turtles suffering. Help turn this farm into a rehabilitation and release facility.